Pontificia Universidad Católica’s MBA program, prepares high potential professionals to deal with the challenges inherent to a greatly complex and changing environment. The program’s main purpose is to conduct its pupils into becoming executives who may take the lead in a business context defined by uncertainty and change.
This academic program has been devised for professionals of any discipline, holding a Bachelor or equivalent professional degree, showing a working experience of at least 5 years and who would wish to complement their working knowledge with a syllabus of internationally recognized excellence. It is a weekend version with classes any other week on Fridays (8:00 to 19:30 hrs.) and Saturdays (8:00 to 17:30 hrs.).
A high level training, combining teaching methodology and forefront technology, conducted by a team of experienced academics seasoned in executive education and holding postgraduate degrees from world class universities in the USA and Europe.
- The program convenes a select group of executives from quite diverse disciplines
- A stimulating blend of courses conducted by teachers with postgraduate qualifications from world-class business schools, case analysis and workshops focused on enhancing directive capacities
- Compatible with regular working hours as classes are given Fridays (8:30 to 19:30 hrs.) and Saturdays (8:30 to 17:30 hrs.), on every other week
- Adequate mix of theory and practice in every given course
- Ample array of eligible courses and participation in courses given by top rated visiting teachers
- Program offered by a regional leading institution, focused in Latin-America
- Includes a one week Study Trip
- Effective exchange programs with more than 60 universities around the world
- Dual-degree programs with University of Texas, Austin (USA), HEC (France), WHU (Germany), University of York (Canada), and Torcuato de Tella (Argentina)
Our students are professionals in many disciplines showing significant working experience. They are leaders and are constantly looking for growth opportunities and further development. They are involved in company, country and regional enhancement, pursuing positive changes in the areas they are related to as well as improving life quality.
- Multi disciplinary group of professionals in possession of a bachelor or higher degree with at least 5 year working experience, striving to make their working careers compatible with a program of international excellence.
- Students who share similar values to those stated by the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile and who are capable of discerning among predicaments regarding ethic-professional issues.
- Teamwork leadership together with the ability of communicating ideas orally and in writing.
- International business knowledge applicable in global markets, in particular, within Latin America.
Juan Andrés Anzieta, Subgerente de Asuntos Corporativos - Celulosa Arauco
"Los talleres de Desarrollo de Carrera te ayudan a enfocarte en tus fortalezas, a entender que uno no es bueno para todo, y que normalmente eres bueno para lo que te gusta hacer. Ésta es una mirada constructiva que te permite enfocarte en lo que quieres hacer hacia adelante."
- Strategy Analysis of Industries and Markets
- High Direction
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Management in the Entertainment Industry
- Strategic Management in Mining
- Strategy Implementation
- Managing for Growth and Profitability
- Game Theory
- International Investment Banking
- Project Evaluation and Real Options
- Corporate Finance
- Project Finance
- International Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Tax Management
- Practical Issues in Fixed Income
- Brand Strategy
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy Decision Models
- Pricing and Promotions
- Social Media for Marketing and Management
- Business and Project Implementation
- Management of Knowledge and Innovation
- Innovation Lab
- Behavioral Issues in Management
- Human Capital
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Fundamentals
- International Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Conducting Business in India
- Doing Business in China
- Global Network for Advanced Management
- Latin American Business Network Meetings
- International Business
REQUIRED STUDENT INFORMATION
- Grades Certificate (approved and failed)
- Title Certificate
- Graduation Ranking Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four ID size ID size photos
- Identification card photocopy
- Isapre Affiliation Certificate (Health Insurance Certificate)
- Bachelor or Professional Degree from a Chilean University or a Foreign University recognized in Chile
- Minimum 5-year working experience from graduation in responsibility positions
- Command of English language at reading level
- Personal interview
- Application charge of Ch$53.100 (non refundable)
Ingresa los siguientes datos para poder ver esta información.
Contact and more information
Dirección: Av. Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 440, piso 5. Santiago Centro.