Pontificia Universidad Católica’s MBA-UC program, prepares high potential professionals to deal with the challenges inherent to a greatly complex and changing environment. The program’s main purpose is to conduct its pupils into becoming executives who may take the lead in a business context defined by uncertainty and change.
This academic program has been devised for professionals holding a Bachelor or equivalent professional degree, showing a working experience of at least 6 years and who would wish to complement their working knowledge with a syllabus of internationally recognized excellence.
The program, starting on March of every year, contemplates evening classes three times per week allowing the students to adapt the course schedule to their work obligations. The final duration of the program is flexible and students can take up to three years to finish it, if necessary.
- A stimulating blend of courses conducted by teachers with postgraduate qualifications from world-class business schools, case analysis and workshops focused on enhancing directive capacities
- Designed for working professionals in positions of responsibility with al least 5-year experience.
- Compatible with regular working hours (evening program)
- The program convenes a select group of executives and directors
- Adequate mix of theory and practice in every given course
- Ample array of eligible courses and participation in courses given by top rated visiting teachers
- Program offered by a regional leading institution, focused in Latin-America
- Includes a one week Study Trip
- Effective exchange programs with more than 60 universities around the world
- Dual-degree programs with University of Texas, Austin (USA), HEC (France), WHU (Germany) and Torcuato de Tella (Argentina)
Our students are professionals showing significant working experience within an ample array of careers. They are leaders and are constantly looking for growth opportunities and further development. They are involved in company, country and regional enhancement, pursuing positive changes in the areas they are related to as well as improving life quality.
As an average, 70% of students are males with a group average age of 35 years.
Andrea Lyon, MBA Executive
"Elegí este programa no sólo por su reconocida excelencia académica y las herramientas que te entrega en gestión de empresas, sino porque además, gracias a su horario vespertino, me da la oportunidad de trabajar y estudiar al mismo tiempo"
- Strategy Analysis of Industries and Markets
- High Direction
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Management in the Entertainment Industry
- Strategic Management in Mining
- Strategy Implementation
- Managing for Growth and Profitability
- Game Theory
- International Investment Banking
- Project Evaluation and Real Options
- Corporate Finance
- Project Finance
- International Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Tax Management
- Practical Issues in Fixed Income
- Brand Strategy
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy Decision Models
- Pricing and Promotions
- Social Media for Marketing and Management
- Business and Project Implementation
- Management of Knowledge and Innovation
- Innovation Lab
- Behavioral Issues in Management
- Human Capital
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Fundamentals
- International Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Conducting Business in India
- Doing Business in China
- Global Network for Advanced Management
- Latin American Business Network Meetings
- International Business
REQUIRED STUDENT INFORMATION
- Grades Certificate (approved and failed)
- Title Certificate
- Graduation Ranking Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four ID size ID size photos
- Isapre Affiliation Certificate (Health Insurance Certificate)
- Bachelor or Professional Degree from a Chilean University or a Foreign University recognized in Chile
- Minimum 5-year working experience from graduation in responsibility positions
- Command of English language at reading level
- Personal interview
- Application charge of Ch$53.100 (non refundable)
Ingresa los siguientes datos para poder ver esta información.
Contact and more information
Dirección: Av. Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 440, piso 5. Santiago Centro.