Pontificia Universidad Católica’s MBA-UC program, prepares high potential professionals to deal with the challenges inherent to a greatly complex and changing environment. The program’s main purpose is to conduct its pupils into becoming executives who may take the lead in a business context defined by uncertainty and change.
This academic program has been devised for professionals holding a Bachelor or equivalent professional degree, showing a working experience of at least 6 years and who would wish to complement their working knowledge with a syllabus of internationally recognized excellence.
The program, starting on March of every year, contemplates evening classes three times per week allowing the students to adapt the course schedule to their work obligations. The final duration of the program is flexible and students can take up to three years to finish it, if necessary.
- A stimulating blend of courses conducted by teachers with postgraduate qualifications from world-class business schools, case analysis and workshops focused on enhancing directive capacities
- Designed for working professionals in positions of responsibility with al least 5-year experience.
- Compatible with regular working hours (evening program)
- The program convenes a select group of executives and directors
- Adequate mix of theory and practice in every given course
- Ample array of eligible courses and participation in courses given by top rated visiting teachers
- Program offered by a regional leading institution, focused in Latin-America
- Includes a one week Study Trip
- Effective exchange programs with more than 60 universities around the world
- Dual-degree programs with University of Texas, Austin (USA), HEC (France), WHU (Germany) and Torcuato de Tella (Argentina)
Our students are professionals showing significant working experience within an ample array of careers. They are leaders and are constantly looking for growth opportunities and further development. They are involved in company, country and regional enhancement, pursuing positive changes in the areas they are related to as well as improving life quality.
As an average, 70% of students are males with a group average age of 35 years.
Carolina González, Respiratory Product Manager, Novartis Chile
Elegí el MBA de la UC porque es uno de los programas más completos no sólo a nivel académico sino también por la cantidad de oportunidades internacionales que ofrece. Haber cursado materias en el IE Madrid, una de las universidades más prestigiosas del mundo, sin duda le dio un valor agregado que complementó todo lo aprendido en Chile. Tuvimos la posibilidad de discutir situaciones de la vida real, intercambiar ideas y perspectivas que después pude implementar en mi trabajo. Discutimos los tópicos complejos actuales desde un enfoque internacional con profesores de primer nivel. Si quieres expandir tu conocimiento, crecer personal y profesionalmente, ampliar tu red de contactos y vivir las mejores experiencias internacionales, sin duda el MBA UC es la opción.
- Strategy Analysis of Industries and Markets
- High Direction
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Management in the Entertainment Industry
- Strategic Management in Mining
- Strategy Implementation
- Managing for Growth and Profitability
- Game Theory
- International Investment Banking
- Project Evaluation and Real Options
- Corporate Finance
- Project Finance
- International Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Tax Management
- Practical Issues in Fixed Income
- Brand Strategy
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy Decision Models
- Pricing and Promotions
- Social Media for Marketing and Management
- Business and Project Implementation
- Management of Knowledge and Innovation
- Innovation Lab
- Behavioral Issues in Management
- Human Capital
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Fundamentals
- International Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Conducting Business in India
- Doing Business in China
- Global Network for Advanced Management
- Latin American Business Network Meetings
- International Business
REQUIRED STUDENT INFORMATION
- Grades Certificate (approved and failed)
- Title Certificate
- Graduation Ranking Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four ID size ID size photos
- Isapre Affiliation Certificate (Health Insurance Certificate)
- Bachelor or Professional Degree from a Chilean University or a Foreign University recognized in Chile
- Minimum 5-year working experience from graduation in responsibility positions
- Command of English language at reading level
- Personal interview
- Application charge of Ch$53.100 (non refundable)
Ingresa los siguientes datos para poder ver esta información.
Contact and more information
Dirección: Av. Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 440, piso 5. Santiago Centro.